Clarins Experience: Florida, USA

Make up is an essential part of a woman's daily routine. It helps us look and feel good, and with the help of research and technology, it is very helpful not only for presentation purposes, but it is also helpful to improve the face’ overall health. I have a bad habit of touching my face, so when I have makeup on I don't pick my face as much which is honestly helping me overcome the pesky habit.

I was on a foundation hunt for a date and I came across a candidate and met a good sales lady who knows what she's talking about when it comes to skin care. 



As a person that is not blessed with a perfect skin, it is quite a difficult undertaking to get a hold of the right makeup. Unfortunately, due to public demand and the makeup industry's constant research and development, I had to undergo trial and error. I had to take the risk, because even my dermatologist can’t seem to figure out how my skin reacts. It may just be simply genetics or hormonal imbalance. There are times that my scars turn red and hiding them under a tinted moisturizer don’t seem to work. However, I am not loosing hope and did a constant search for the best in the market.












Fortunately, I came across a hypoallergenic product for acne prone skin. The product is called Clarins. I tested it for a half day and it seem to work well with my skin. I am Asian with acidic, to oily skin, however, I tested this in the US with a cold weather and it worked wonders because I really did not get oily. However, I am not so sure if this will work well in the tropics.



I tested this with my ever so helpful auntie Reg and I definitely enjoyed my little session with this madam. She was so helpful.  Actually, I started to appreciate people who are knowledgeable of their product and knows what they are talking about when it comes to skin care. She even shared her own skin problem journey and her experience enlightened me to understand how the skin should be taken cared of. She first toned my skin (to cleanse dirt), primer and then the foundation. It is quite pricey for its size, however, it is worth it. 

Popular Posts